So many things can be learned from freshman year in college. Like, don't procrastinate and then stay up till 4 am to finish a paper. And that there are many things in life that you wish you could take back, but can't. You even learn how to fail. It happens. But its what you do after that which matters. The biggest lesson, failure is okay sometimes. All I can say is that this year has been filled with challenges, opportunities, hardships, difficulties, boring classes (more on that later), and yes even the occasional party.
College is an experience. I will never forget this year, I don't think many people do. But as I study for finals, I cant help but think... Will I still be here 3 years from now? At Tennessee. I guess only time will tell!
With love and friendship,
Chris
So yes. To answer that question, I did stay at Tennessee and gosh how things have changed. Not going back to campus is weird. God throws us some hard curveballs, but we just have to flex and hot em as hard as we can.
ReplyDelete