The Roller coaster...

I try to make everyday a good day.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hawaii, Food, and Making the Most out of life with God...

As many of you know, I just got back from Hawaii. To say the trip was amazing, might just be an understatement. As we traveled to Hawaii, the trip definitely did not start out great. We had mechanical issues in LA and sat on the tarmac for a good 2 hours! A kid behind me got so nervous she started asking her mom if she was going to die. A little extreme, but the flight attendant made it all better by taking her up to the flight deck and having the captain talk with her. We got to Hawaii and immediately enjoyed a great meal at the Big Island Grill. Let's start there.

There is so many different types of fish in Hawaii and they are all so fresh. My favorite, the Ahi Tuna and Ono, which means a variety of things in Hawaiian, including "delicious." I got the Ono at the Big Island Grille and it was divine. It started a culinary Hawaiian journey. I will talk about some of the other experiences in a later post. I want this one to focus more on how God gives us so many chances to just live.

He showed that what happens make all the difference in the world!

Okay. this was supposed to go out about a year ago. Lets move on to the next entry...

No comments:

Post a Comment