The Roller coaster...

I try to make everyday a good day.

Sunday, March 20, 2016

THE FIGHT GOES ON!

FIGHT! Now thats a word that can make us or break us. One thing I have realized is that we can apply this everything. We can take on mind through a fight, we can take our body through a fight, but when we loose sight of things, we stop and our guard comes down.

I know this is a very sporadic post, but its a must, because below I am sharing some of the lessons and hardships I have learned.

Two weeks, I went through a group training that most normal people would have considered "brutal" it tested my strength, my pride, my willpower, and most definitely my ability to "get beat up and get back up." This training was group fight! While working to get certified I did get hit with some curveballs. That when I realized the fight is not only with my body, but with the world. There are times when we must sacrifice and let God take over a bit. No he does have a driver's license , but he is the best copilot we have.

My point of this post is to show that life can go on, no matter what. Let's focus this week and get a moving! Yes I mean literally and mentally.

All for now,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment