The Roller coaster...

I try to make everyday a good day.

Saturday, August 20, 2016

FEAR...

Have you ever wondered sometimes what is holding you back? That feeling of " I know exactly what to do, but..."

Some of you may know what om talking about, and some may not, but I can assure you that there is something to be learn in that very short statement.

You see, there's this thing that makes us second guess, it holds us back from dreams, keeps us stuck where we are, and literally makes us sometimes want to crawl into a whole and never come out (figuratively speaking).


Can you guess what is. It's probably the most evil diabolical word in the human language....FEAR.

Now I'm not writing this to be negative, I'm writing this to show that many times in life we will be beat down, many times we will fail and many times we just get stuck. But I'm telling you the one thing I have learned from many mistakes and many past experiences, "If you key fear take charge, you will never know what you are truly made of."

The greatest people in the world have all been at a point where they thought they could never govforaatd, bit guess whY, every single one of them overcame fear and now iys time we all do this together.

If there is something holding you back, something keeping you still, I would love to hear from you. Please share and know that I am open. I'm moving forward and I encourage all those who may feel stuck or be overwhelmed to contibue this this journey with me. It's not easy trying alone and we all know the old saying "Strength in numbers."

Keep ticking and Godspeed!

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment