You know that outline of a rainbow you see around light sometimes, well I looked up while sitting in church and saw that rainbow around only one light. I would usually just pay no attention to it, but in this instance I concentrated on it very heavily. In that simple rainbow I saw God. It reaffirmed something for me. God is always there, in his beauty, his strength, and his glory. He will show himself in the most simplest times and in the most difficult times. Somebody very close to me reminds almost every day, "We all know who is in control." God is. I have found so much strength in that phrase. It is a simple phrase that means something huge.
It really is amazing how something as simple as a rainbow can show something so big. God is always there, and He will always find you no matter where you are in life.
Love you guys so much,
Remember John 3:16
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment