The Roller coaster...

I try to make everyday a good day.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

What I have learned...

I have finally decided to begin doing this again. To say that the past four years have been a challenge, would be an understatement. God works in the strangest ways, but it has taken me a very long time to understand that things happen for a reason, and unfortunately, I still have a lot more understanding to grasp. In the past year, I have grown more closer to God than I think I have in my entire life. Through the friendships I have made and power of love, I have been so blessed to see God all around me. One particular family has taught me that God is number one. They and God have got me through so many obstacles and I pray for them and thank them everyday. Thank you.

Beginning my new journey next semester will be a learning experience like no other. I am prepared and have no idea what to expect. It saddens me in a way that I am leaving so many people behind, but like I have been taught, it is happening because it needs to happen. I just have to keep all of these relationships up. It is a test of strength and a test of how much trust I put in God. I thank you all so much for supporting me and being there for me. It means so much to me and I am so very blessed to have you guys and so many others in my life that will continue to teach me very valuable lessons.

Much Love,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment