The Roller coaster...

I try to make everyday a good day.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Always Listening, Always Hearing, and Always Improving

Well, Its been quite a while since I last posted and well a lot of stuff is taking place. Trying to figure out what I am going to do after graduating is not easy. Many of you know that I am strongly considering doing another internship with a youth baseball company. Its hard to decide if this is the right time. I have learned through recent experiences that putting all your trust in God is the only way you can truly get somewhere. I mean seriously, trying to figure it out on your own is just way to difficult.

God is always there and though he may not give you a clear definite answer when you need it, He always has it planned out and puts you in situations because He wants you to learn and grow. Definitely taken part in that. I take time every night to talk with God. One on one time with Him is precious, especially since I am unable to attend church on Sundays.

When was the last time ypu just talked with God? I encorage you to let Him hear you and guide you. Life to to difficult to meander on your own. Hope you all are doing well and remember, He will always listen.
Talk soon,
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment