The Roller coaster...

I try to make everyday a good day.

Monday, February 27, 2012

YOU CAN ALWAYS LEARN MORE!

Its been a while since my last post. Thats a good thing and a bad thing. The job has kept me very busy and traveling every weekend is fun, but exhausting. We were in Oldsmar, FL this weekend for a tournament and I learned a lot.

Some of you are aware that I am training for a marathon. Its heard when you are always on the road. Finding time is difficult. After we were finished at the course on Friday, everyone pretty much took a good 3 hour nap. Well, instead of the nap, I ran. Our hotel was positioned in the perfect location. I go running in pkaces not expecting much, so when I do find something or run across one of those "WOW" places, it just makes me want to go further.

I ran out of the hotel amd through Oldsmar. Its a quaint little town with a library, a post office and some really nice beach houses that I dream of having the pkeasure to own someday. Anyway, I started running and soon came to realize that I was closer to bay than I thought. This right here ladies and gentlemen was the WOW moment. I was so astonished to just fall upon such majestic veiws as the bay opened up to the ocean. It was God's way of saying this is what I can do.

But wait theres more. I got to the bay and found a pier that went about a half mile out. Wheb I got to the end of the bay, there was a famliy struggling to free a fish they had just caught. Mow as much as I want to say I saved that little fish, I didn't. But I witnessed something that really amazed me. A gentleman I had passed earlier helped to free this fish and throw him back into the bay. So cool.

So, what did I learn this weekend. 1) There is always more time for someone to prove themselves, you'll have to ask me about that one.
2) God put us on this earth to help each other. Just as the man waz there for the fish, we need to be there for each other. Don't be afraid to lean on someone's shoulder, we all have moments where we need to show emotion and it helps so much to have someone there.
3) Well, God is amazing. He constantly finds ways to impress us. He ran me accross that bay and he will run you accross a many bays in your life. NEVER EVER GIVE UP ON GOD! Because HE will never give up on you.

Love tou guys,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment