- There are so many little things in life that mean more than we can ever imagine.
- No matter how far you think you are from God and home, there will always be a place for you to come back to...always
- Working in the real world is A LOT of work.
Lets start with number one. Many of you know that I have been involved in the lives of youth for many years now and I have learned so many great life lessons through many kids and many families. There is always something little that makes a kid smile and though that small thing may seem like just another, well, thing, it can have the biggest impact. Everyone should take time to focus on the small things, especially if you have kids. Time is precious and it is our job to make the most of it. Focus on the little things.
Okay, so number two. I went to church this weekend for the first time in a while. We are usually at a golf course during the time of church. I heard a testimony for the second time from someone who I respect very much. His musical ability has led me closer to God and I was honored to share worship with him this past Sunday. It proved to me that no matter how low you think you are, or how much you think you have messed up, God will always find a way to help you and save you if you give Him the chance. And its not just God either, a good parent does the same thing. There is always a place for you at home.
And three. Well I guess I should have seen this coming. Doing this internship has opened me up to what it is really like to work and constantly have stuff to do. I have been given the chance to really show that I can make it and I plan to prove that. Its fun, challenging, and rewarding all at the same time. Hard work will pay off.
So thats my three lessons for the day.
- Focus on the little things
- There is always a place for you at home.
- Hard work will pay off.
Have a great day my friends,
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment