The Roller coaster...

I try to make everyday a good day.

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Its Not what You Say...Its what You DO!

I have tried and tried to do things. I constantly am trying to find ways to improve and I always keep my head alert. However, it never seems like enough. It is frustrating sometimes to know you tried your hardest and somebody still thinks that you didn't. Thats a story I will just have to tell you in person. I know things are happening because they need to, but gosh it gets very tiresome.

I got to really know some of the kids in the tournament which was really nice. God put me here for a reason. Whatever that reason may be, I have to accept it. It has not even been one month and I have a lot of proving to do. I have to keep my head up and keep moving. Remember, "What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger."

Gotta Go,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment