The Roller coaster...

I try to make everyday a good day.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Another Day...Another Tournament...I am Always Learning


This weekend was our first "real" tournament. Traveling to Hilton I learned a lot about many things. Including those who I work for. It is very hard to make everyone happy. I learned that a while back. When you can except that, it makes life easier. Its still hard to to live with the fact that everyday, people are going to tell you you didi something wrong or you didn't do it the way they wanted. The tournament itself went great. Pace of play was on the ball, all rules were decided correctly, and every parent and player left the tournament very happy! When you become part of an organization, you learn the inside operations and you learn about the secrets of what goes on. I'm not going to go into that.

So, what did I learn this weekend? I learned that I am still learning. I am still technically a student and I know that there will always be new things that I can do to make me a better person and a better employee. The final thing that I learned this weekend is that when life gets busy it is really easy to put God in the background. I found myself doing that a bit and had to remind myself that without God I wouldn't be where I am. I had to give him time. He is the way and He is what makes this world go around.

Remember, give Him time and never stop learning,

Love,

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment