
Today was a long day. I guess when you work for golf you gotta get used to 12 hour days. You don't get paid much in this line of work, but what I have learned is that you gotta put in the work to get the reward. This experience is so new to me, but it is good. It is teaching me new things such as grocery shopping, creating a workout routine, time managing, and figuring out where everything is.
One thing I learned not to long ago is that the harder you work at the things that don't seem that important are actually the things that will get you the farthest in life. Most times they are the tasks that nobody else wants to do, but if you can do those tasks and do them well, you will always be ahead of the game.
The other real lesson that I have taken away from these past years is that you just have to trust God's plan. It was very hard for me at times to do that. I would wonder constantly why God placed me in certain situations. Looking back, however, I see why. Though we never want to admit it, everything happens for a reason. I have put my trust in Him and I trust Him completely.
I challenge you to put that trust to the test. If you are going through challenges just trust and know that what happens...happens. Life will go on and people will stay in touch. Thats what is important. To always hold close those you care about.
Much Love,
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment