Today was my first day of work and all I did was talk with restaurants. It was definitely an exhausting one. Its amazing the situations you run into when you are trying to find a place to eat for six people. Some people are nice and will try to work with you and others really don't care. If you think about it, we bring attempt to bring them our players in exchange for six meals. Its actually a pretty good deal. Anyway, thats what I did all day. I became in charge of Facebook as well. Woopie...
After work I attended my usual class at SNAP called Deranged. It was probably the hardest one I have done at the gym. I so needed it though after a day cooped up in the office, yeah that will take some getting used to.
I'm going to jump around to yeasterday. I had a day off and it felt so good. I went on a run on the beach and it really made me think. Why am I where I am? I reflected. More on that soon.
Okay back to now. I finished the day by checking a college ministry called SUB30 at Celebration Church. One sentence stood out to me the entire time I was there..."Divine in disguise." It was part of a song and I as I sang I though about that statement. There have been and there will be so many situations where God may not seem present, but totally is. The sermon focused on living a purposeful life and having a conquering attitude. I received one of the nicest emails today that totally made my day. A mom at St. Martins commented me on my blog and asked me to help coach her son who has ADD. A while back I used to look at my ADD as an excuse. It used to be something I was mad about, because I never thought that I could accomplish anything. Well, that changed, I became aware that my ADD was something I had to live with and that I should make the best off it. The weakness that I once had, has turned into a strength. When someone asks me to share my story and help kids who are struggling, it really gets me. Thats a purpose right there. If that mom is reading this. THANK YOU. It meant so much to me.
I am taking life one day at a time. Everyday will be a new experience. God brought me for a reason, and I guess only time will...wait that sounds familiar.
Talk soon,
Chris
No comments:
Post a Comment