The Roller coaster...

I try to make everyday a good day.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The day off...

So. Today we had one of our only days off for a while. We attempted to go to the beach, but unfortunately it was a tad cold. I got into the water and yeah it was cold, but not unbearable. Working out at the gym is becoming a habit. It is literally right across the street and it is most certainly convenient.

I made spaghetti for everyone tonight and it was quite good. None left, which means I guess they liked it. I am beginning to get settled in, but I had a flash today that this would be the day I normally head back to Tennessee and start classes tomorrow.

Its scary that I'm growing up, trying to make decisions and working and living is different. I am so used to studying and getting books. I'm doing that, but its all related to golf. I'm going to be such a rules guy when I am done here.

God is continuing to show himself and I am continuing to listen. Just hope I can get in touch with the Burdettes soon. Miss you guys.

Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment