One thing I hope will happen is that I find a home church here in Jacksonville. When I left Dunwoody, I made a promise to my self that I would not lose my faith or deter the path that God has set for me. Thats why I should take advantage of the time that God has given me. We have this Sunday off and I am highly excited to attend a new church and find out what God has in store. In many of our lives, God has hit us with surprises, challenges, and obstacles at every turn. Sometimes we think that we have everything figured out and that we are almost certain that the path set forth is the one we will always follow. I think most of us have seen that that path always changes.
I challenge you to sit back and find that path. My New Years resolution is to keep my faith strong and keep my relationships even stronger. The people in our lives are so important. Look at who you surround yourselves with and then you will know how truly loved you really are. And AKWAYS ALWAYS remember that God is always around, even in the most difficult of times.
With Love,
CS
No comments:
Post a Comment