Well, I found out today that I have one week to turn things around. When I received this internship I expected a lot of work, but I did not expect to be doing the work of two internships. I have had the attitude in much of what I do to make the most of the situation and to try my best at everything. It was hard for me to take in what my two bosses said, but they are right in since. I have got to keep up. However, I was frank with them and told them that I need more time to get things done. If they both have me doing something, it is very hard, since it is totally different work, for me to get everything done. I of course want a great recommendation from both of them at the end of this and I certainly would not get one if it ended here. I have been hit hard with what it is like to deal with the real world and the real sports industry. I am ready to make the best of this. They are giving a second chance and I have got to prove with that chance that I can produce results. Stress is part of life and I have to learn to deal with it.
When I was driving home the other night, I really thought about things, like the fact that if I do not perform better, this internship will be a bust. I asked God to help me out and I think he is by giving me this chance. Taking full advantage of the opportunities is what needs to be done. Extra work is necessary and proving that I can accomplish a lot of work will be beneficial to me. So, if anyone knows anything about SEO, Twitter, or Facebook and would like to give me some good tips, I am all ears.
One last thing, the amount of time that I have spent with God is not adequate. This can’t happen. If I let things slip away, bad things will happen. I have to keep Him close at all times and I have to show Him that when He gives me a chance a repay Him with time and prayer. That's the other challenge right now. So many people let life get in the way put God in the background. If you have any right since, you will put God in the front seat and let Him be your navigator. Valuable lessons are being learned and valuable results need to be produced!
Say a prayer, spend some time, produce results!
No comments:
Post a Comment