The Roller coaster...

I try to make everyday a good day.

Sunday, March 29, 2015

Years Gone By

For those of you who know and for those of you who do not. Over these past few years I have been struggling with what I can only regret to as a demon. The truth is that I have been struggling with an eating disorder. the fight to get over it had not been easy but I continue to make progress every day.

One thing that has driven me forward is the job. I have the privilege to work with youth on a daily basis and to see them grow up and experience getting fit is one of the most rewarding things I can think of. Its just so amazing how powerful our youth are. Heckler, I learn more from them than I think they learn from me.

I want to also bring God into this as well, but Iloilo save that for another post. Keep with me my friends.

Love you all
Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment