Well, the time has come! I am officially Insanity Certified! I have had the opportunity to learn and connect with so many people over these past few months and have been given a great opportunity to really drive what I am passionate about.
Sometimes God gives us opportunities in disguise. They present themselves as one thing, but can end up leading to so much more. As many of you know, I have been through some major challenges this past year. Those challenges however have lead me to where I am today. I have the great opportunity to help out so many people and I know what has to be done. The one things that all of us must understand is that nothing is possible without God, and that my friends is the one phrase I am living by day to day.
So to sum this all up, just remember opportunities are just that, its our turn to turn them into dreams.
Chris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment