Exercise. Yes its healthy, but sometimes when you put your body through to much, it starts to become something that isn't. I'm writing this because over this past year I have realized how much activity I have I gotten and in some points a lack of nutrition. I'm not writing this for anyone to feel sorry for me, that's not what I'm aiming for. I'm writing this because I have realized that keeping it hidden is not the solution. I have found a good balance now and I want you all to know that things are really in full stride forward. I'm taking the opportunities in front of me and going full force. With teaching and studying, I know its a battle to release the distractions, but I realize that I have to let other things take control.
I also know right now that my faith is growing. I have come to the Lord and have been feeling his presence, knowing He is always there. That's the great thing about this. Instead of feeling sorry, I am realizing that God is putting me through this challenge for a reason. To help others and to fight a battle that in the end will make me a better person. If any of you have any questions or want to reach out, I am always willing to talk.
Thank you for your support and God Bless!
Chris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment